The LSM art awards is now in its third year. It was created to provide a valuable professional development opportunity for ten graduate artists each year. As well as benefitting from showing work at Liberty’s offices in Central London with the opportunity to sell work via an auction, each artist is able to take part in a year long professional development programme. The graduate artists will be given a participation fee of £500 each and a contribution to travel expenses. For 2020 the LSM awards will be open to selected students from The Art Academy, Kingston School of Art and University of Brighton – School of Art. Each participating art school will have at least two artists from their institution chosen to take part.
|10 September 2020 (EXTENDED TO 13 SEPTEMBER)||Deadline for applications|
|18 September 2020||Selection process|
|25 September 2020 (extended due to longer entry period)||Announcement of selected artists|
|9 October 2020||Collection of works from artists|
|October 2020 – September 2021||Exhibition of works in LSM offices|
|October 2020 – June 2021||Professional development programme|
Each of the selected artists will be given:
• A £500 participation fee
• A contribution to travel expenses
• An opportunity to exhibit work at LSM offices in Central London from October 2020 – September 2021
• Collection of works to be exhibited and return of works
• Insurance of works whilst on exhibition at LSM offices
• Access to a comprehensive professional development programme including three one to one sessions between October 2020 – June 2021
• Inclusion in an online auction
• An opportunity to be awarded one of the prizes: £2000 LSM London Staff Prize, £3000 London Expert Panel Prize. The £2000 LSM London Staff Prize will be inclusive of a £1000 commission, to be discussed and decided on between the winning artist and LSM.
127 queries in 0.588 seconds.